Arnold 21-in Multipurpose Push Lawn Mower Blades
Item # 113553 Model # 490-100-0081
- Bagging blades propel more clippings into the bags and allow less clippings to drop back onto the grass.
- Mulching blades are designed to work with decks that are equipped with mulch baffles. The blades produce higher turbulence that allows the grass to be repeatedly cut and re-cut into smaller pieces. These blades normally take more horsepower than other bl
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- Universal 21" 3-in-1 Bagging, Mulching and Side Discharge Blade
- Fits most Bolens, Craftsman, Huskee, Husqvarna, Lawn Boy, MTD, Murray, Poulan, Snapper, Toro, Troy-Bilt, Weed Eater, Yard Machines, Yard-Man and others
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.5|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.125|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||1|
|Center Hole Design||Round|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||490-100-0073|
|Fits to Brand||11. Universal (fits to most brands)|