FREE SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS $49 OR MORE.
Utilitech 0.33-HP Cast Iron Sewage Sump Pump
Item # 240036 Model # UT58130
Remove up to 95-GPM of sewage waste from your home with this Utilitech 0.33-HP submersible sewage sump pump. This pump features a non-clogging vortex impeller that passes up to 2-in solids, great for draining bathroom wastewater to a sewer or septic lines. Its tethered float switch features an attached bulb that floats up and down to turn the pump on and off as the water evaporates, ensuring automatic operation. Cast-iron construction provides long pump life, and the 8-ft cord provides accessibility to different basement and sump pit locations. Let this Utilitech sewage sump pump get rid of unwanted back up in your home, with its reliable operation.
- Utilitech 0.33-HP submersible sewage sump pump aids in the removal of raw sewage waste from your home
- Eliminates up to 95-GPM of wastewater
- Non-clog thermoplastic vortex impeller passes up to 2-in solid material, ensuring reliable operation
- Tethered float switch ensures automatic operation and longer pumping cycles
- Cast-iron construction provides long pump life
- 8-ft cord provides accessibility to different basement locations
- Factory tested for trusted operation
|Water Flow (GPM)||95|
|Cord Length (Feet)||8|
|Application||Removal of raw sewage|
|Package Contents||Sewage pump|
|Sub Type||Sewage sump pump|