Project Source Woodfin Oak Wood Planks Laminate Sample
Item # 831569 Model # L101SMP
Actual item may vary in color from screen representation; room scene represents flooring only, accessories not included
- Embossing technology provides the true texture and feel of real hardwood while four-sided beveled edges add individual plank definition.
- Use these rich, cool brown tones across open floor plans, large bonus rooms, and more.
- Can also be installed on walls to add warmth to rooms and style to spaces.
- 20-year Limited Residential Warranty with AC-3 rating provides tough scratch and scuff resistance.
- 7mm thickness.
- Easy to install locking system requires no glue and makes installing a laminate floor an easy DIY project; coordinated mouldings available.
- Underlayment is required and we recommend Pergo Gold for easier installation and industry leading sound, thermal, and moisture protection.
- FloorScore® Certified and CARB Phase 2 Compliant.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. with materials from the U.S.A and Europe.
|Corresponding Flooring Item Number||831560|
|Laminate Type||Wood planks|
|Actual Thickness in mm||7mm|
|Common Thickness in mm||7mm|
|AC Rating||AC 3|
|Appropriate Level for Installation||Any level|
|Subfloor Type||Plywood or concrete|
|Installation Method||Locking (floating)|
|Manufacturer Color/Finish||Woodfin Oak|