Monrovia 1-Quart Angelonia (L10016)
Item # 221635 Model # 189299
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Angelonia is a great choice for summer-long blooms. It resembles salvias with its spiky stalks but its flowers are larger, bell shapes, reminiscent of snapdragons.
- Add bold color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 QT Monrovia items as an accent to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Quart Monrovia items are also great for bordering walkways, flower beds, or planting in your own containers.
- Angelonia is drought resistant and holds up well in hot weather. It requires little maintenance and rewards with beauty in just about any sunny spot. Butterflies love this plant. Some varieties have a sweet scent.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Angelonia angustifolia|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||10|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Fall||No|
|Blooms in Spring||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||No|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Beds||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|