Kronotex Amber Select Walnut Wood Planks Laminate Sample
Item # 658102 Model # L401SMP
Actual item may vary in color from screen representation; room scene represents flooring only, accessories not included
- An embossed finish lets you feel the knots and imperfections for unmatched realism plus enhanced cathedral graining for the look and feel of real walnut. The four-sided beveled edges add individual plank definition.
- Warm and versatile amber color with hints of medium brown works well with traditional and contemporary home spaces.
- Can also be installed on walls to add warmth to rooms and style to spaces.
- 30-year Limited Residential Warranty with AC-3 rating provides tough scratch and scuff resistance.
- 8mm thickness.
- Easy to install locking system requires no glue and makes installing a laminate floor an easy DIY project; coordinated mouldings available.
- Underlayment is required and we recommend Pergo Gold for easier installation and industry leading sound, thermal, and moisture protection.
- FloorScore® Certified and CARB Phase 2 Compliant.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. with materials from the U.S.A and Europe.
|Corresponding Flooring Item Number||658098|
|Laminate Type||Wood planks|
|Actual Thickness in mm||8mm|
|Common Thickness in mm||8mm|
|AC Rating||AC 3|
|Appropriate Level for Installation||Any level|
|Subfloor Type||Plywood or concrete|
|Installation Method||Locking (floating)|
|Manufacturer Color/Finish||Amber Select Walnut|