Arnold 21-in Multipurpose Push Lawn Mower Blades
Item # 47890 Model # 490-100-0056
- Dethatching your lawn improves its ability to absorb water and fertilizer resulting in a lush, healthier lawn.
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- Dethatching your lawn improves its ability to absorb water and fertilizer
- Attaches to most 21" and 22" walk behind mowers
- This blade not only dethatches, but can also bag, rake, scalp, mulch, and cut
- Patented design with tough replaceable nylon lines, .170" thick
- Contains dethatching blade and hardware pack
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.25|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.157|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||0.875|
|Center Hole Design||Round|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||None|
|Fits to Brand||11. Universal (fits to most brands)|