Armacost Lighting Cabinet Lighting LED Driver
Item # 848764 Model # 820122
Now you can use standard in-wall AC dimmers for brightness control of your low voltage LED lighting. This dimmable LED driver is rated for 12 watts and provides outstanding LED dimming performance, architectural-quality brightness control, and guaranteed dimmer compatibility. Excellent for any type of dimmable LED lighting requiring 12V DC constant voltage – from LED strips, modules, and light bars to puck and accent lights.
- Delivers smooth, full range flicker-free dimming
- Compatible with a variety of dimmers and higher end lighting control systems, including wireless and IoT Wi-Fi dimmers
- When a dimmer is set to full brightness, LED driver deliver full brightness – there is no loss of top-end light output
- A minimum lighting load of 5 watts is required for wide range dimming, no de-rating is required; load up to 100% of the model’s 12 watt rated capacity
- Direct hardwire using onboard terminal block conectors
- Armacost Lighting recommends Lutron CL and Leviton IllumaTech universal dimmers because of their low end dimming range adjustment
- This is a listed Class 2 power unit for safety and has Class II AC inputs, fully isolated case, no ground wire is required.
- ETL listed, complies to UL Standard 1310 and 8750, Certified to Canada CSA Standard C22.2 No. 223-M91 and C22.2 No. 250.13, Complies with FCC Part 15B
|UL Safety Listing||Yes|
|CSA Safety Listing||No|
|ETL Safety Listing||Yes|