Buy It Here, Get It There
Simply choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option when you place an order on Lowes.com or on our mobile app. You'll be notified via email once your purchase is ready for pickup at your local Lowe's store.
Available only during normal store operating hours. Not available for all products / categories. Please pick up your item(s) within four days of purchase.
No time to do it yourself? Let us do it for you. Learn More
Lowe's offers delivery seven days a week. Learn More
For Major Appliance purchases, next-day delivery may be available. Learn More
One-Year Plant Guarantee
If your trees, shrubs or perennials don't survive a year, we'll replace them free of charge. Just bring in the plant and your receipt.
Special Credit Offer
Lowe's Credit is an easy, secure way to make everyday purchases or to finance projects and large purchases. Choose from two Lowe's Consumer Credit Card designs and enjoy 5% off every day.* Apply Now
Paint Color Matching Service
Bring us a sample of fabric, carpet or flooring, and we'll locate or create a matching paint color in a matter of seconds. Lowe's paint color matching service is designed to help you find the right color and shade for any project. Choose a Color Scheme
In-Store Translation Services
The Language Line phone service provides high-quality, live translation of more than 140 languages. Learn More
Special Orders Available
Our Special Order System provides quick, easy access to thousands of products. Learn More
FREE Computer Project Design
Our experienced technicians will produce computer designs for kitchens and decks. Go to the commercial sales desk at your local Lowe's for details.
In-Store Consultation and Design Services
We offer in-store consultation and design services on building materials, plumbing supplies, roofing materials, home furnishings and landscaping, including landscape and garden design. Learn More
We Cut It
We make your projects easy. We can cut lumber, mini blinds, pipe, rope, chain and more.
Lowe's also offers FREE pipe threading and cutting for any size galvanized or black iron pipe. The process involves a machine‐based cutting operation with a metal wheel that creates threads in the ends of pipes. This service is specifically designed to both thread and cut pipes. No blade is involved in the process. Learn More
We Assemble It
Our employees can help assemble a variety of items for you, from grills to playsets. (Charges may apply.)
We Load It
Sometimes home improvement products can be a little unwieldy. Let us load it for you.
In-Store Educational Workshops
We offer in-store educational workshops about home safety and home protection procedures.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price on an identical item or at a local or online retail competitor (including shipping and delivery fees), just bring us the competitor’s current ad or show a printout, photo, smartphone display or app, and we’ll match their price. Our price match policy does not apply to certain brands; installation labor; and closeout, discontinued, clearance, refurbished, used or damaged items. Limited to reasonable quantities. Can’t be combined with other discounts. Additional restrictions apply. See an associate or Lowes.com/pricematch for details.
The price match policy does not apply to installation labor, clearance, closeouts, discontinued products, and refurbished, used or damaged items. Lowe’s also will not match a competitor’s rebate offers, sales tax promotions, senior discounts, buy one, get one free sales, or advertising/pricing errors. Learn More
Military Discount Policy
Lowe's established the 10% Military Discount to extend our gratitude to the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country in the US armed forces.1
To receive the Everyday 10% Military Discount, you must:
Be currently serving in, or a veteran2 of the US armed forces or be the immediate family member3
Enroll in the program online. Lowe’s uses a trusted third party to verify eligibility status for online enrollment and may require additional documentation or proof of eligibility.
The Military Discount is established for personal purchases and cannot be used for previous sales or the purchase of gift cards or services4 including product installations. It cannot be used with any other offer, coupon, promotion, discount, Lowe's Low Price Guarantee, special price programs such as Lowe’s volume or special discount programs or on LowesForPros.com purchases. Extended Protection Plans, fees or taxes are also excluded from the Military discount. Offer is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable, cannot be combined with manager discretion price adjustments or Lowe’s credit discount offers, such as but not limited to, Lowe's Consumer Credit Card 5% Off Every Day discount.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify this program at any time at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to revoke enrollment status based on evidence of misuse.
1US armed forces include active and reserve members of the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard and the National Guard.
2Veteran includes all individuals who are retired from the US armed forces or who have been discharged (e.g., honorable, under honorable condition, general). Individuals dishonorably discharged or for bad conduct are not eligible to receive a military discount.
3Immediate Family: Spouses and/or dependent children (up to 18 years old)
4Services include, but are not limited to, assembly, shipping and delivery fees
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for the Lowe’s military discount?
How to Enroll?
- Anyone serving in or a veteran of the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Coast Guard, Reserves or the National Guard and their spouse and/or dependent children up to 18 years old.
- Not Eligible:
- Dishonorably discharged veterans
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Commissioned officers
- United States Public Health Services (USPHS)
If I have served in more than one military branch, which branch’s DD214 should I use to populate the fields on my submission form?
- Online: Visit Lowes.com/military to enroll. Create or log in to your existing MyLowe’s account and follow the on-screen instructions. Lowe’s uses a trusted third-party vendor to verify military status. Once verified, your MyLowe’s account is instantly updated with the discount.
Note: Some customers may be directed to complete enrollment in store due to the third-party vendor being unable to verify credentials. This could be due to the applicant having multiple DD214s, high-level security clearance or extended length of time since being discharged.
- In Store: Enroll in store at the customer service desk. You’ll need photo identification and your US military documentation.
Note: Unless linked to a MyLowe’s account, your military discount will only apply to in-store purchases.
I want to verify my credentials in store. What documentation do I need?
- Please elect the date from the DD214 associated with your branch of veteran service. This allows for a more accurate and faster validation, as reserve information can be more difficult to validate, especially via a third-party service.
Where can I use my discount?
- You’ll need photo identification and one of the following:
- Veteran’s Administration:
- Veteran’s Identification Card (VIC)
- Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC)
- Department of Defense:
- Common Access Card
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Active Duty Family Member
- Uniformed Services Identification Card Active Duty
- State driver license and identification with veteran’s designation
- DD214 or DD256
How do I use my military discount?
- Once verified, your discount is instantly applied to your MyLowe’s account and can be used on any purchase you make at a Lowe’s store or on Lowes.com.
Do I need to verify my military status each time I make a purchase?
- Your military discount is linked to your MyLowe’s account. Once verified, sign in to MyLowe’s when shopping online or use your MyLowe’s account at checkout in store.
How does verification work?
- No, you only have to go through the verification process one time. Once verified, sign in to MyLowe’s when shopping online or use your MyLowe’s account at checkout in store.
Online verification isn’t working for me. What do I do?
- Lowe’s partners with a highly trusted third-party verification service that checks and verifies the information you provide against private and secure data sources.
Is there anything my military discount can’t be applied to?
- Ensure your information is entered correctly. Check spelling and enter the information exactly as it appears on your documentation.
- Visit your local Lowe’s store and a customer service associate will complete the verification in person.
- The military discount is established for personal purchases and can’t be used for previous sales or the purchase of gift cards or services including product installations. Offer isn’t redeemable for cash and is nontransferable.
- The military discount can’t be used with:
- Any other offer, coupon, promotion or discount
- Lowe's Low Price Guarantee, special price programs, such as Lowe’s volume or special discount programs or on LowesForPros.com purchases
- Manager discretion price adjustments or Lowe’s credit discount offers, such as but not limited to, Lowe's Consumer Credit Card 5% Off Every Day discount
- Extended Protection Plans, fees or taxes are also excluded from the military discount