Shop Root Farm Hydroponic Gardening Supplies at Lowe's
TWO WAYS TO GROW WITH ROOT FARM
With Growing Mix
In a drain-to-waste system, plants are grown with one of Root Farm’s soil-free growing mixes (Root Farm Hydro Garden Potting Mix or Root Farm Hydro Garden Coco Coir Blend) inside a Root Farm felt garden pot for better drainage. Growing plants are fed a nutrient solution from a watering can held directly over the growing mix. Excess nutrient solution simply drains away. We recommend placing a tray under your felt pot to catch the drainage.
Benefits of Growing With Growing Mix
- Fresh nutrient solution is used in each application.
- Growing mixes are designed for aeration and drainage.
- Breathable pots drain easily and prevent root circling.
- Frequent drainage lets you apply nutrient solution more often, promoting faster growth.
The Root Farm hydro garden system uses the latest water-based (recirculating) hydro technology. In the water-based growing system, a pump continually recirculates the nutrient solution to plants in their growing reservoir. Nutrients are topped off as needed, and the reservoir is drained and replenished every 1 – 2 weeks.
Benefits of Growing With Water
- Hydroponics waste less nutrient solution.
- Up to 4 different plants can be grown together.
- More user control gives plants exactly what they need.
- Hydroponics promote faster growth and higher yields than traditional gardening.
CHOOSE YOUR ROOT FARM HYDRO GARDENING METHOD
Grow Fresh Herbs and Veggies at Home With Root Farm From Lowe’s
Imagine a garden that produces fresh, healthy food year-round. Meet Root Farm Hydroponic Systems, available exclusively at Lowe’s. It’s easy to create a bountiful herb garden or vegetable garden in a few simple steps. Hydroponic gardens grow faster and have a higher yield than soil gardens, plus it’s easy to move them anywhere. Picture an indoor garden full of delicious treats, all within arm’s reach of your kitchen. Find containers, coco coir and all the other Root Farm hydroponic supplies you’ll need to get things growing right now, only at Lowe’s.