Troy-Bilt 2-Pack 46-in Mulching Riding Mower/Tractors Mower Blades
Item # 330582 Model # OEM-742-04268
- Bagging blades propel more clippings into the bags and allow less clippings to drop back onto the grass.
- Mulching blades are designed to work with decks that are equipped with mulch baffles. The blades produce higher turbulence that allows the grass to be repeatedly cut and re-cut into smaller pieces. These blades normally take more horsepower than other bl
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- Fits Troy-Bilt and MTD lawn and garden tractors, 2009 and after for 46" decks
- 3-in-1 Bagging, Mulching and Side Discharge Blade
- Contains 2 blades
- Replaces OE # 742-04268 and 942-04268
- Star center hole
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.47|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.156|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||1|
|Center Hole Design||Star|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||742-04268 and 942-04268|
|Fits to Brand||1. MTD; Troy-Bilt; Bolens; White Outdoor; Yard Machines; Gold; Yard Man; Huskee|