FREE SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS $49 OR MORE.
Hitachi Corded Router
Item # 118359 Model # M12VC
This Hitachi 2.25-HP corded router is one of the most convenient tools to have in your workshop. Featuring an 11-amp motor that delivers 24,000-RPM, you have the power and control you need for precise cutting. With electronic speed control, your RPMs remain consistent even as load varies to suit the task. Whether you’re adjusting the depth or changing bases, the 2-stage motor release clamp makes the process quick and accurate, while the tool’s nickel-plated motor housing allows for smooth depth adjustments. Its 79.5 dbA rating means you can soften edges, drill holes or trim veneer in a quieter setting.
- Hitachi 2.25-HP fixed base corded router is ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- 11-amp motor delivers 24,000-RPM for precise, controlled cuts
- Electronic speed control maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- 2-stage motor release clamp allows for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel-plated motor housing allows for smooth depth adjustments
- 79.5 dbA noise levels means a quieter workshop
|Cord Length (Inches)||8|
|UL Safety Listing||Yes|
|CSA Safety Listing||Yes|
|ETL Safety Listing||No|
|Maximum RPM (RPM)||24000|