Troy-Bilt 30-in Mulching Riding Mower/Tractors Mower Blades
Item # 17031 Model # 942-04385
- Mulching blades are designed to work with decks that are equipped with mulch baffles. The blades produce higher turbulence that allows the grass to be repeatedly cut and re-cut into smaller pieces. These blades normally take more horsepower than other bl
- Mulching blades help reduce raking or bag clippings.
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- 30" Mulching Blade
- Fits 30" single blade lawn tractors, 2011 & after
- Star center hole
- Contains 1 blade
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.35|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.142|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||1|
|Center Hole Design||Star|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||942-04385, 742-04385|
|Fits to Brand||1. MTD; Troy-Bilt; Bolens; White Outdoor; Yard Machines; Gold; Yard Man; Huskee|