Troy-Bilt 2-Pack 42 Mulching Riding Mower/Tractors Mower Blades
Item # 812981 Model # 490-110-0135
- Mulching blades are designed to work with decks that are equipped with mulch baffles. The blades produce higher turbulence that allows the grass to be repeatedly cut and re-cut into smaller pieces. These blades normally take more horsepower than other bl
- Mulching blades help reduce raking or bag clippings.
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- Fits Craftsman 42" tractor decks 2010 and prior
- Contains two 21" mulching blades
- Star Center Hole
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.245|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.127|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||0.62|
|Center Hole Design||Star|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||134149|
|Fits to Brand||2. Poulan; Poulan Pro; Weed Eater; Ariens; Husqvarna; Craftsman|