Troy-Bilt 2-Pack 33-in Bagging Push Lawn Mower Blades
Item # 16467 Model # 942-04154A
- Bagging blades propel more clippings into the bags and allow less clippings to drop back onto the grass.
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- 33" 2-in1 Bagging and Side Discharge Blade Set
- Fits 33" Wide Area Walk-Behind Mowers
- Contains 2 blades
- Bowtie center hole
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.5|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.142|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||0.7|
|Center Hole Design||Star|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||742-04154A, 742-04154, 942-04154, 942-04154A|
|Fits to Brand||1. MTD; Troy-Bilt; Bolens; White Outdoor; Yard Machines; Gold; Yard Man; Huskee|