Monrovia 2.5-Quart Salvia (L17608)
Item # 229661 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone
- Salvia produces pretty spikes of tiny, densely packed flowers that rise above its aromatic foliage. It's available in varying shades of blue, violet, pink, red or white.
- Premium quality, bold, colorful annuals perfect for planting in flower beds to compliment perennials and shrubs. Also great when making your own container combination.
- Salvia does best in full sun but can tolerate partial shade. It is low maintenance and heat and drought tolerant. Hummingbirds and other pollinators like this plant but deer don't.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Salvia splendens|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||8|
|Recommended for Borders||No|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||No|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|