Monrovia 2.5-Quart New Guinea Impatiens (L3080)
Item # 214203 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone
- New Guinea Impatiens liven up shady spots with their brilliant blooms and stunning foliage, which is sometimes variegated. They are a bit more tolerant of sun than common impatiens.
- Premium quality, bold, colorful annuals perfect for planting in flower beds to compliment perennials and shrubs. Also great when making your own container combination.
- They like rich, well-drained soil. Keep the soil slightly moist to keep the plant happy. If they get a little wilted, they will revive with a drink of water.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Shade plants tolerate 1-3 hours of morning sun per day.
|Common Name||New Guinea Impatiens|
|Botanical Name||Impatiens x hawkeri|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Shade (1 to 3 hours morning sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||10|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|