Monrovia 2.5-Quart Impatiens (L6587)
Item # 204576 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Impatiens is a tried-and-true plant that delivers abundant color in shade. Choose from variations of orange, pink, purple, red or white. Some bicolor varieties are available.
- This premium 6 pack is great for adding color to your landscape in flower beds, around mailboxes, and when creating borders. Plant in groups of 6 or 9 for full, bold gardens.
- This plant has a mounding growth habit and needs well-drained, moist soil. Keep in partial or full shade.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Shade plants tolerate 1-3 hours of morning sun per day.
|Botanical Name||Impatiens walleriana|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Shade (1 to 3 hours morning sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||8|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||9|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|