Monrovia 2.5-Quart Crossandra (L9851)
Item # 221615 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Crossandra adds a bit of the exotic with its tropical flair. Frilly bright orange flowers show off in clusters on stems extending above glossy foliage.
- Premium quality, bold, colorful annuals perfect for planting in flower beds to compliment perennials and shrubs. Also great when making your own container combination.
- It's right at home in tropical-like heat and humidity. It likes full sun and rich soil that is moist and well-drained. Don't let it dry out.
- Water plants often the first year. Once established, water one time per week.
- Part sun plants tolerate 3-6 hours of morning sun per day.
|Botanical Name||Crossandra infundibuliformis|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Part sun (3 to 6 hours morning sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||Keep moist first year; 1x per week after|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||18|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||No|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||6|
|Blooms in Fall||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|