Monrovia 2.5-Quart Calibrachoa (L17603)
Item # 411857 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- The blooms of calibrachoa look like tiny petunias. Sometimes called million bells, they are prolific bloomers. Grow them for season-long color and delightful charm.
- Premium quality, bold, colorful annuals perfect for planting in flower beds to compliment perennials and shrubs. Also great when making your own container combination.
- Keep watered and fed with all-purpose fertilizer for a plant that will be jam-packed with blooms. It likes the sun but will also grow in partial shade.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Calibrachoa hybrids|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||12|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|