Monrovia 2.5-Quart Begonia (L6589)
Item # 221655 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Begonias are valued for both their foliage and their flowers. They are a classic plant grown for generations, and are easy to maintain as long as they are watered regularly.
- Premium quality, bold, colorful annuals perfect for planting in flower beds to compliment perennials and shrubs. Also great when making your own container combination.
- Begoniasd are available in lots of sizes, shapes and colors. They prefer partial shade and moist, well-drained soil.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Part sun plants tolerate 3-6 hours of morning sun per day.
|Botanical Name||Begonia semperflorens|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Part sun (3 to 6 hours morning sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||8|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||6|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|