FREE SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS $49 OR MORE
Monrovia 2.5-Quart Angelonia (L10016)
Item # 215061 Model # 192083
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Angelonia is a great choice for summer-long blooms. It resembles salvias with its spiky stalks but its flowers are larger, bell shapes, reminiscent of snapdragons.
- Premium quality, bold, colorful annuals perfect for planting in flower beds to compliment perennials and shrubs. Also great when making your own container combination.
- Angelonia is drought resistant and holds up well in hot weather. It requires little maintenance and rewards with beauty in just about any sunny spot. Butterflies love this plant. Some varieties have a sweet scent.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Angelonia angustifolia|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||2.5|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||10|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Blooms in Fall||No|
|Blooms in Spring||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||No|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|