Monrovia 1-Quart Marguerite Daisy (LW00222)
Item # 212583 Model # 189299
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Argyranthemum is often called marguerite daisy due to its daisy-like blooms. It grows in a tidy mound and likes full sun but can handle light shade.
- Add bold color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 QT Monrovia items as an accent to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Quart Monrovia items are also great for bordering walkways, flower beds, or planting in your own containers.
- The plant will be covered with blooms in early summer but often tapers off when it gets hot in mid summer. Keep it mulched and watered to prolong blooms.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Common Name||Marguerite Daisy|
|Botanical Name||Argyranthemum frutescens|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||12|
|Recommended for Borders||No|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|