Monrovia 1-Quart Gerbera Daisy (L3114)
Item # 223977 Model # NURSERY
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Gerbera daisies exude happiness. Their large blooms add punches of bright cheery colors in green, orange, pink, red or white with bronze-yellow centers.
- Add bold color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 QT Monrovia items as an accent to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Quart Monrovia items are also great for bordering walkways, flower beds, or planting in your own containers.
- They like well-drained soil. Soil that is too moist can lead to root and stem rot. They do best in climates with warm days and cool nights.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Common Name||Gerbera daisy|
|Botanical Name||Gerbera jamesonii|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||12|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|