Monrovia 1-Quart Euphorbia (L21947)
Item # 222182 Model # NURSERY
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- Euphorbia has small green foliage with masses of tiny white flowers. It's easy to grow and adds a light, delicate accent to containers or beds.
- Add bold color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 QT Monrovia items as an accent to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Quart Monrovia items are also great for bordering walkways, flower beds, or planting in your own containers.
- This plant is heat and drought resistant. It requires little maintenance and will bloom from spring until fall. Deer avoid this plant.
- Water plants often the first year. Once established, water three times per week.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Euphorbia hypericifolia|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||Keep moist first year; 3x per week after|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||24|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Spring||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|