Monrovia 1-Pint Geranium (L5450)
Item # 462207 Model # NURSERY
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone; not for human or animal consumption
- There's a reason geraniums have been a favorite plant for ages. They provide a combination of showy blooms with pretty foliage.They like morning sun and afternoon shade.
- Add bold color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 PT Monrovia accent items as a compliment to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Monrovia pint accent items are also great for bordering walkways, flower beds, or planting in your own contain
- Grow them in rich, well-drained soil and deadhead regurlarly and geraniums will consistently reward with new blooms.
- Water plants often during the growing season. Water more frequently when dry.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Pelargonium x hortorum|
|Unit of Measure||Pint|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||2x per week (more often when dry)|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||10|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|