KOHLER Devonshire Dune 1.28-GPF Single-Flush High-Efficiency Toilet Tank
Item # 523323 Model # 4438-NY
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- Class Five® provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Combines with 4397-NY bowl to create a 3837-NY Devonshire combination toilet
- 3-bolt Installation - 3 pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- 1.28 Gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Does not include toilet bowl, toilet seat, wax ring, bolts, and supply lines
|Approximate Flush Valve Size (Inches)||3|
|Flush Lever Location||Left front|
|Toilet Flushing System||Gravity fed|
|Hardware Color Family||Chrome|