Arnold 42-in Multipurpose Riding Mower/Tractors Mower Blades
Item # 436026 Model # 490-110-0140
- Bagging blades propel more clippings into the bags and allow less clippings to drop back onto the grass.
- Mulching blades are designed to work with decks that are equipped with mulch baffles. The blades produce higher turbulence that allows the grass to be repeatedly cut and re-cut into smaller pieces. These blades normally take more horsepower than other bl
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season. Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn.
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking.
- Replacement blade for John Deere riding mowers with a 42" deck
- Blades are designed for extreme mulching and bagging performance
- Extreme durability - outlasts standard blades in sandy conitions
- Extreme blade edge - more cutting surface
- Extreme effectiveness - lets you bag up to 50% more grass
|Blade Width (Inches)||2.5|
|Mower Blade Thickness (Inches)||0.16|
|Center Hole Diameter (Inches)||1|
|Center Hole Design||Star|
|Replaces OEM Part Number||490-110-0072|
|Fits to Brand||9. John Deere|