1-Quart Crossandra (L9851)
Item # 462250 Model # NURSERY
Image shown of mature plant; shop your local Lowe's for plants specific to your growing zone
- Crossandra adds a bit of the exotic with its tropical flair. Frilly bright orange flowers show off in clusters on stems extending above glossy foliage.
- Add bold color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 QT Monrovia items as an accent to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Quart Monrovia items are also great for bordering walkways, flower beds, or planting in your own containers.
- It's right at home in tropical-like heat and humidity. It likes full sun and rich soil that is moist and well-drained. Don't let it dry out.
- Water plants often the first year. Once established, water one time per week.
- Part sun plants tolerate 3-6 hours of morning sun per day.
|Botanical Name||Crossandra infundibuliformis|
|Unit of Measure||Quart(s)|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Part sun (3 to 6 hours morning sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||Keep moist first year; 1x per week after|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||Multicolor|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||Green|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||18|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||No|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Blooms in Fall||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Spring||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|