What is Wood-look Vinyl Flooring?
Today’s vinyl flooring looks great, wears well, is totally DIY-friendly and affordable, plus it comes in sheets, planks, and even peel-and-stick tiles.
Advantages of Vinyl Flooring
- More moisture-resistant, vinyl can handle muddy boots, dirty paws and spills.
- It stands up well to daily wear and tear.
- Vinyl makes flooring affordable.
- Lower cost means you can do more rooms for the money.
- Super-easy DIY installation.
- Easy cleaning—sweep it off, mop it down.
- It’s great in a bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, mudroom and even basements.
Choose a Look That’s Right for Your Room
- Wood looks range from light to dark with a variety of grains.
- Some vinyl options feature a padded layer for a softer feel underfoot.
- You can add underlayment for increased walking comfort.
Sophisticated and Serene
Who knew vinyl could look so luxurious? Dark wood-look planks are an ideal complement to this decidedly masculine master bedroom.
Pick your decorating palette, then choose a floor to match.
Efficient for the Home Office
Easy cleanup makes wood-look vinyl a great choice for a home office or craft room. Just sweep up and hit it with a damp mop at the end of the day.
Best in a Bath
Wood-look vinyl flooring is perfect for a bathroom. It resists water and feels good underfoot.
Room to Room
In a master suite, it makes sense to extend the bedroom flooring into the bath—vinyl is a great choice because it resists dents, scratches and stains.
Explore More Wood-look Flooring
Find more options for flooring that looks like wood and discover the best flooring for your needs.