What Is Laminate Wood-look Flooring?
Floating wood-look laminate planks are a real wood product made of dense fiberboard. They mimic a wide array of woods and look great in every room in the house.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
- Laminate flooring resists dents and scratches and discoloration from sunlight.
- It’s easy to install and easy to clean.
- Laminate looks great in a living room.
- Laminate is affordable for budget-conscious homeowners.
Install Laminate Flooring Yourself
- Snap them into place—no glue, nails or staples required.
- Learn how to Install a Laminate Floor
Laminate Flooring Comes in a Variety of Colors and Finishes
- Check out textured and distressed or hand-scraped finishes.
- Choose a wood look from light to dark or even on-trend gray.
- Mix tones and plank widths for a focal-point design.
- Beveled edges and multi-sheen texturing add realism and make it indistinguishable from real wood.
Make a Statement
When you’re designing your room, plan for all the elements to work together—including the flooring. This gray wood-look laminate pairs seamlessly with the furnishings and wall decor.
Light-tone laminate planks bring a spot-on casual contemporary look to this mostly monochromatic living room.
Oak for the Office
A classic oak laminate underfoot is a great choice in this alcove office/workspace—stools slide easily and cleanup is quick and easy.
Plays Well with Others
Don’t forget the fun. Deep-tone wood-look laminate flooring serves as a serious backdrop for colorful, contemporary area rugs in this semi-formal setting.
Explore More Wood-look Flooring
Find more options for flooring that looks like wood and discover the best flooring for your needs.