Advantages of Bamboo Flooring
- Bamboo flooring can be as hard or harder than hardwood.
- The look of bamboo makes a strong style statement.
- Bamboo resists dents and scratches and holds up well to foot traffic.
- Cleanup is simple: just sweep or vacuum.
- A wide range of color and texture choices can reflect your personal style.
- Bamboo provides an eco-friendly hardwood flooring option.
Shop for Sustainability
- Bamboo is actually a fast-growing grass.
- Bamboo can last as long as a traditional hardwood floor.
Get Inspired with Our Gallery of Bamboo and Exotic Wood-look Flooring Ideas
Beautiful for Bedrooms
Give a master suite a rich, fresh feel underfoot with a mid-tone bamboo floor.
Bamboo comes in deep tones that feel just right in masculine spaces and rooms with upscale architecture.
Make the Connection
Move the rich look of a dark bamboo floor up the stairs and transition the mood and tone into another space.
Explore More Wood-look Flooring
Find more options for flooring that looks like wood and take our quiz to discover the best flooring for your needs.