A fountain kit, a medium-size pot and a handful of rocks turn a small amount of water into a soothing bubbler.
- Assemble the pump following manufacturer's direction.
- Use a stopper to block the drainage hole in the bottom of the planter.
- Cut out the center of the diffuser for the spout. Use a drill and hole saw bit slightly larger than the spout (we used a 1-1/2-inch hole saw bit).
- Place the plastic container inside the planter. Place the pump inside the plastic container. The pump cord will hang over the side.
- Slip the diffuser over the spout and surround with large beach pebbles.
- Add water, plug in and relax.
Refer to the diagram to complete assembly (linked at right side)