In the following statements, "shipping" refers to orders arriving at their destination address via a third-party carrier (e.g. United Parcel Service, United States Postal Service, FedEx, etc.). The time frames provided are to be used only as a guideline for these third-party carriers. Orders delivered via your local Lowe's store will be scheduled according to the deliveries the store already has scheduled. A representative from the store will contact you to arrange the delivery appointment.
Lowes.com offers parcel shipping to your door. We also offer Lowe's Home Delivery if the item requested is available at a local store and you are within the delivery area for that store.
We work hard to save you money every day. And we strive to offer you low prices every time you shop. We call these Everyday Low Prices, and we do our best to provide you with the best values, whether at your local Lowe's store or online at Lowes.com
Because our online store is national in scope, you may find product or prices that differ from your local store. We make every effort to minimize those differences in order to provide you with the best possible shopping experience.
As a benefit to buying online and selecting Store Pickup or Lowe's Home Delivery, you will receive the lower of the online store price or the price at the local Lowe's store you are shopping at time of purchase. For lumber and building products, local pricing is provided while shopping on Lowes.com.
Prices displayed online in product list pages and product detail pages are for the Continental US. Final price at checkout may be higher for stores outside the Continental US, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Lowes.com offers shipping to APO/FPO addresses. To process APO/FPO orders, at checkout please enter APO/FPO in the City field, the applicable state in the State field (AA/AE) and your APO/FPO ZIP Code. For shipping rates, click here.
Lowes.com offers shipping to all United States addresses including Alaska and Hawaii, APO/FPO, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Lowes.com cannot currently support international orders.
Lowes.com cannot ensure that orders to APO/FPO addresses or to any United States Protectorate will be delivered within the Standard service window of 3 to 7 business days.
Shipping restrictions are as follows:
- P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO Addresses are serviced by the United States Postal Service. Due to postal regulations, any order that weighs more than 70 lbs. or exceeds certain dimensions cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Lowes.com cannot ensure that orders to APO/FPO addresses or to any United States Protectorate will be delivered within the Standard service window of 3 to 7 business days.
- P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses are offered the Standard service delivery option only.
Order Tracking and Delivery
If your order is shipped by our shipping provider, you can track your package as it makes its way to its final address. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail shipping confirmation with a tracking or delivery confirmation number. You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
- Click the link on your shipping confirmation e-mail to track your order via our carriers' Web sites and enter your tracking number.
- Contact a Lowe's customer service representative at 1-800-890-5932.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a status update.
Either way you choose, we will provide you with timely, accurate information about the status of your order. If you should misplace your shipping confirmation e-mail, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-890-5932 for assistance or e-mail us at email@example.com.
We do not offer this service at this time.