Installation Services Include:
- Preparation of the floor for installation, including minor scraping and sweeping
- Installation of new laminate floor in straight lay pattern for residential properties, including labor to install any required 6-mil plastic moisture barrier or roll underlayment
- Undercutting of door jambs
- Installation of transitions (upgrades available)
- Molding and the labor to install it aren't included with basic installation and must be purchased if needed
- Cleanup after job is done
- Visit Lowes.com or your local Lowe's for the right flooring.
- Let an in-store sales associate help you select the laminate that suits your style and budget, as well as tell you more about our installation services.
- Schedule an in-home visit so that your installer can measure your space to ensure an accurate fit (a deposit that will be credited toward your flooring purchase is required for this measurement).
- Purchase your flooring and installation services together at the store.
- Allow someone from our installation project management team to arrange a convenient time to schedule an appointment. Your installer will review and note any existing damage to the wall and baseboards.