Lowe's Home Improvement
The Hillman Group Ball Knob

The Hillman Group Ball Knob

Item #: 445266 |  Model #: 55255

Not Yet Rated

Ball Knob

  • Ball knobs are used to change the settings of a controlled instrument
  • Used on control panels in order to be able to adjust or control electronic devices
  • 4-pack
Accessory Type Replacement knobs
Community Q&A
  • Save Item
    Save Item Help
    Save an item to your
    • Lists to collect ideas and plan future projects.
    • Home Profile to organize and store details about your home.
  • Set a Reminder Save Item Help

    Set a Reminder and we'll send you an email when it's time to stock up on items you buy regularly or seasonally, like air filters, fertilizer or mulch. Use notes to record details (quantity, gift recipient, etc.).

  • Go to Your Account