1-Pint Mum (L17375)
Item # 94000 Model # NURSERY
Image reflects mature plant; color selection varies by market
- The chrysanthemum, or "mum", is the essential fall plant. It's showy flowers bloom throughout the season and come in a range of colors from classic yellow to hues of purple, bronze, red and orange.
- Add bold, fall color and texture to any flower bed by using 1.00 PT mums as a compliment to perennials and shrubs in your landscape. Mums are great for bordering walkways, filling flower beds, creating borders or planting in your own container combos.
- Feed every 2 weeks with an all purpose fertilizer. Deadhead regularly to lengthen bloom time. Overwinter in a container or the ground and they may surprise you and return next year!
- Water plants often the first year. Once established, water two times per week.
- Full sun plants thrive in 6+ hours of direct sunlight per day.
|Botanical Name||Chrysanthemum x morifolium|
|Unit of Measure||Pint|
|Unit of Measure Quantity||1|
|Light Requirements||Full sun (6+ hours direct sun)|
|Moisture Requirements||Keep moist first year; 2x per week after|
|Bloom Color Family||Multicolor|
|Bloom Color Name||N/A|
|Foliage Color Family||Green|
|Foliage Color Name||N/A|
|Minimum Spacing (Inches)||12|
|Recommended for Borders||Yes|
|Recommended for Hanging Baskets||Yes|
|Recommended for Landscaping||Yes|
|Recommended for Mailboxes||Yes|
|Recommended for Planters||Yes|
|Grow Together Code||3|
|Blooms in Spring||No|
|Blooms in Winter||No|
|Recommended for Spring Planting||No|
|Recommended for Winter Planting||No|
|Plant Package Type||Pot|
|Blooms in Fall||Yes|
|Blooms in Summer||Yes|
|Recommended for Fall Planting||Yes|
|Recommended for Summer Planting||Yes|