Make either of these smoothies using a Ninja 72-ounce, 3-speed blender (#332974) or a Ninja 9-cup food processor (#263885). Both drinks take only 10 minutes to prepare.
- 6-ounce carton blueberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Half of a ripe banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup small ice cubes or crushed ice
In a blender, combine yogurt, orange juice, honey, vanilla, and ice cubes. Cover and blend first on slow and then on medium speed until nearly smooth.
Green Machine Smoothie
- 1-1/4 pounds grapes
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and cut up
- 3 cups pear nectar or apple juice
Remove grapes from their stems and freeze for at least 3 hours. (The frozen grapes replace ice cubes to chill the drink). In a food processor, combine half of the frozen grapes and all of the apple, baby spinach, and pear nectar or apple juice. Blend until smooth and add the remaining grapes while the food processor is running.