6 Easy Steps for Growing a Perennial Garden
1. Choose a large open location, that will provide full sun, partial sun, and full shade.
2. Sketch a plan for your garden.
3. Choose your plants that have varying heights to add excitement to your garden.
4. Dig the bed and amend the soil with a rich compost. Rake the soil out smoothly.
5. Place the plants, giving them plenty of space to grow. Plant them as deep as the pot, not any deeper.
6. Mulch your perennials, to conserve moisture, suppress weeds, and unify the look of your garden.