Whether you’re living off-grid or surviving in a power outage, the Yeti 1250 offers the power you need. It's silent, safe and easy-to-use indoors or out. You'll love its clean, self-sustaining power generation from the sun, a wall socket or your car.
The Benefits of the Yeti Solar GeneratorGain Peace of Mind
The Yeti 1250 is powerful enough to back up critical appliances, like refrigerators and freezers, and also life-saving home health-care equipment, like heart monitors, oxygen and CPAP machines.Enjoy Safety and Silence
Charge your Yeti 1250 in silence using the free and clean energy of the sun, or charge it from the wall. However you charge it, you'll know this device is safe. There are no toxic fumes and no worries about transportation or storage of flammable fuel.Appreciate the Ease of Use
Multiple ports make it easy to power all your devices, including DC, USB and AC. Activate the ports with one master switch, and let everyone in the family have access. The system is also chainable, so you can link multiple generators for additional power.Use Indoors or Out
Because you can generate power cleanly and silently from the sun or the wall, you can operate your Yeti inside the house, cabin or tent. The included cart makes it easy to move the generator closer to appliances and use shorter extension cords, minimizing power loss and tripping hazards.
How Does the Yeti Solar Generator Work?Step 1: Collect Power
Plug your power pack into the solar panel, wall plug or your car charger to start the collection of power.Step 2: Store Power
Once your power pack is all charged, use it just like a wall plug.Step 3: Power Your Gear
The power you've collected in the power pack can charge any device, including critical appliances, like refrigerators, freezers and home health-care equipment.
What Does the Yeti Kit Include?
Leave the fuel and noise of a gas generator at home. Take this silent powerhouse with you on your next great escape, or keep it on hand for the next blackout. This extreme solar powered kit includes:
- Two solar panels to capture the sun’s power. The mono-crystalline technology in these highly efficient panels was built to last up to 30 years. The solar panels will recharge after 24 to 48 hours.
- A power pack that you can use to store the power and recharge your gear. You can use this power pack as a primary source of power for lighting, cooling and running multiple devices. You'll enjoy 1,250-watt hours of power storage.
- A handy fabric carrying case for transporting your solar panels.
- A roll cart that enables you to move your power pack around easily.
- A wall charge cable to charge your power pack from a wall outlet. Recharge your power packs from a wall outlet after 16 to 20 hours.
You can purchase additional Yeti accessories, including a car charger, to customize your Yeti system. You can also buy the Yeti generator on its own, and purchase accessories as needed.