Save time in your plumbing projects with easy-to-use push fittings. Simply push the fitting into the pipe. You don't need heat, solder, clamps, crimps or glues for a leak-free seal. Stainless steel teeth inside the pipe grip the fitting, which is secured with rubber O-rings.
What Are the Benefits of Using Push Fittings?
Push fittings are perfect for beginners who want to repair a plumbing leak. They can also be used for remodels, restorations and new construction of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Push fittings are flexible. You can use them to join chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) or cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) pipes.
- They're leak-free and easy to connect.
- Push fittings are cost-efficient because you don't need additional equipment.
- You can use push fittings to repair wet pipe.
- The connections are clean.
- The heat-free connection reduces fire and injury risk during installation.
- Most push fittings are removable, reusable and repositionable.
- You don't have to be a plumbing expert to install a push fitting.
When Should I Use Push Fittings?
Push fittings can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Behind-wall and below-ground systems
- Cold and hot water
- Hydronic heating
- Inert gases
- Oil-free compressed air
- Potable water
- Vented and unvented closed-circuit heating