Let Lowe’s and Trane professionals install your HVAC system.
Replacing Your Heating and Cooling System
Complete the online request form and a Lowe's associate will contact you to schedule an in-home comfort assessment. Lowe’s will be with you every step of the way from shopping for the right solution to installing it in your home.
1. A Lowe’s project specialist and Certified Trane Expert will come to your home and complete any necessary measurements and calculations. During this visit, you'll receive:
- Comfort assessment
- Written proposal
- Financing options
2. A Lowe’s certified professional installation will be scheduled and take place.
In most cases, we’ll complete your installation in one day, including cleanup, an operational overview and installation checklist to ensure you’re satisfied.
Why Lowe’s for Your Heating and Cooling Needs?
Investing in heating and cooling is a complicated decision. That's why Lowe’s is committed to helping you find the right product and getting it installed flawlessly.
- Our partnership with Trane ensures you'll get the best recommendation for your home from your ductwork and insulation to the equipment that heats and cools your home. Because we understand all the other components of your heating and cooling, we’ll provide a thorough recommendation.
- We'll make sure that you're satisfied with the installation before we finish the job.
- We have a One-Year Installation Guarantee.
Trane has a robust product line dedicated to comfort, efficiency and reliability. Their precision engineering and rigorous testing procedures are unmatched in the industry. That’s how Trane delivers the reliability, high performance and quality customers expect.
At Trane, it’s not just about hot or cold air. It’s about making your home environment perfectly comfortable. For over 90 years, they’ve been doing just that by offering products that feature innovative technology and deliver unparalleled reliability, efficiency and performance.
When you choose a Trane heating and cooling system, you’ll experience a level of quality that has made the brand name famous. You’ll enjoy the utmost in consistent comfort, and you can also enhance your cooling performance even further by creating a matched system. A matched system includes multiple Trane components, each designed and engineered to work together seamlessly to maximize overall performance and deliver exceptional efficiency and reliability. There’s simply no better way to create a fresh, comfortable climate for you and your family.
The perfect system begins with the right components. Your Lowe’s Certified Trane Expert will recommend an outdoor and an indoor unit matched for optimum performance and maximum efficiency.
Complete the online request form and a Lowe's associate will contact you to schedule an in-home comfort assessment.