Find out all the good reasons why you should register on Lowes.com.
Registration BenefitsFREE access to interactive home and garden design tools to help you plan and dream.
- UNLIMITED use of exclusive, premium content like our Kitchen Remodeling video series or archive of articles from our print publications.
- FREE, OPT-IN e-mail newsletters and print publications, tailored to fit the Designer, Gardener or Woodworker within you…just choose the ones that best fit your style.
- EASIER, faster checkout, including the ability to save multiple shipping and billing addresses.
Other key points:
- We respect your time and your privacy. We promise not to market to you unless you ask. We understand any hesitation you have in providing your personal information, that's why we promise:
- Any information you provide to Lowe's will not be sold to anyone at anytime. At Lowe's your privacy is guaranteed.
- Your personal information will not be given out or used in any untoward manner.
- By registering with Lowes.com, you will receive an e-mail confirmation for your order which also serves as your order receipt.
- Registering allows our customer support to better track orders, identify problems, and resolve any issue that arises.
Before registering with Lowes.com, please review our site Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Security Statement.
How Do I Register?
Look for the Register link at the top of any Lowes.com page and click on it. Our My Account page displays. Fill in the required Ship-to Address information. You will be asked to enter your e-mail address and password. You will use these to log in when you visit the site. Make your password easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
You may choose our Remember Me Automatically option, which will remember your store and ID each time your visit our site.
Click Create Account to make your registration official. You will receive an e-mail (to the address you provided) containing your log-in ID and password. Keep it for future reference.
Note: Disable this feature if you are using a public computer.
I Have Forgotten My Password. What Do I Do?
Look for the Log In link at the top of any Lowes.com page and click on it. Within the Sign In box, click the Forgot Your Password? link. Within the Password Request screen, enter your E-Mail Address in the appropriate field. Click Reset Password, and we will e-mail your password to the address you provided at registration.
How do I update or change my information?
If you are logged in, click My Account at the top of any Lowes.com page. From the left menu, click the My Profile link. From your My Profile screen, you can update your account information, password, and addresses. Click Update to complete the changes.
Security & Privacy