Adding fiberglass insulation is one of the best ways homeowners can conserve energy and reduce home heating and cooling costs. Air sealing prevents heated or cooled air from escaping. Leaving an attic unsealed is like leaving a window open all year round. Johns Manville insulation delivers superior thermal and acoustical performance to promote indoor air quality and dampen sound.
Why Johns Manville Insulation?
- Over 45 million homes in the US are under-insulated.
- Heating and cooling account for 50% to 70% of the energy consumed by a home.
- Air sealing and adding insulation in the attic can reduce energy bills by up to 30%.
- Lower utility bills will help improve a home's value relative to similar style homes in the area.
- Johns Manville revolutionized the building insulation industry in 2002 by offering the first complete line of formaldehyde-free fiberglass home insulation.
- These products deliver superior thermal and acoustical performance.
- They also help promote improved indoor air quality and a healthier and safer home by reducing your overall exposure to formaldehyde.
Your Johns Manville In-Home Insulation Consultation
When you schedule your in-home consultation with us, one of our experienced in-home project specialists will:
- Meet with you to determine the right combination of materials and installation services for your project and your budget.
- Prepare an estimate with an all-inclusive price covering materials and labor.
- Discuss financing options, including the Lowe's Project Card and credit options.
- Coordinate the project management team that takes care of you and your installation from start to finish.
This service is currently available in most Lowe's stores. Use the form to the right or contact your local store for details. Find a Store
Insulation Installation by Johns Manville
Johns Manville installers will:
- Install blown-in fiberglass insulation to specified R-value.
- Place attic rulers.
- Staple an R-Value Attic Card to a rafter inside the attic access.
- Install baffles around eave vents as required by the Johns Manville Home Sealing Guide.
- Place insulation shields to block insulation 3 inches from hot areas around recess can lights, flues and other hot surfaces using fire-rated caulk when necessary.
- Insulate the attic access cover.
- Build up the attic access opening to the level of insulation.
- Clean up the job site, including removal and disposal of job debris.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
After all of the decisions are made, sit back and relax as our project management team handles your Johns Manville insulation installation project from start to finish. Lowe's will call back to make sure you're satisfied with the installation. If you're not satisfied with the service we provide for any reason, we'll make it right. Guaranteed.