It was hard work tracking down that vintage band poster. So why not make a floating frame to protect it from wear and tear? Clear acrylic sheets are available in many sizes, and a Lowe's employee can cut them to size for you upon request.
2. Secure the clear acrylic sheets with mirror clips or slide-on glass-door clips. For larger posters, use least two clips per side.
3. Determine where you want to hang the poster, and drill small holes into the wall using a cordless drill/driver. Screw cup hooks into the holes.
4. Measure the height of your poster frame and add several more inches for hanging as desired. A Lowe’s employee can cut the chain for you.
5. Make two loops by slipping the chain ends over each cup hook.
6. Slip the framed poster into the chain loops, and balance its weight between them.