US Major Appliance Delivery and Haul Away
• All Major Appliances $396 or more include free local delivery. To schedule delivery of your new purchase:
o In-store Purchases – Schedule at time of purchase
o Lowes.com Purchases – A Lowe’s representative will contact you within 24 hours of purchase to arrange delivery.
• Someone age 18 or over must be present to accept delivery.
• If you’re unable to be home at the time of delivery or if you miss the delivery, please call the store where you purchased your appliance to reschedule.
FREE Local Appliance Delivery Services include:
• Free Delivery 7 days a week, (not available Thanksgiving or Christmas Day) for any appliance $396 or more (calculated before taxes, installation, delivery, haul away and extended protection fees, if any).
• The Delivery team will:
o Inspect your appliance for visible damage.
o Connect your electrical appliance to existing water connections, drains, and the external dryer exhaust duct for washers, dryers, ranges, refrigerators and freezers, provided the customer also purchases new connectors from Lowe’s (e.g. dryer vent, range and dryer cords).
o Connect the anti-tip bracket, if included, with your range or dryer.
o Provide a basic product demonstration.
o Level and test your appliance to ensure it is connected properly.
o Relocate an old appliance within the same residence (reconnection not included).
• What is not included with free local appliance delivery:
o Installation of dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, drop-in ranges, wall ovens, surface units, cook tops, gas dryers, air conditioners or water heaters. Installation available for additional fees. See a store associate for details.
o Delivery team will not connect through floors or old duct work.
o Remove, haul away and arrange recycling for your old appliance, if available.
o Delivery teams will not shut off the main water valve. Delivery teams cannot connect appliances unless there is a working shut-off valve on the same floor.
o Installation of gas appliances. Installation available for additional fees. See a store associate for details.
Next-Day Delivery for In-store Purchases or Purchases made through our Customer Care Call Centers:
Next-day delivery may be available on any in-stock major appliance for in-store or Customer Care Call Center purchases only. Customer must purchase in-stock major appliance and request next-day delivery in store or with a Customer Care representative (1-877-505-4926) before 4:00 pm local time and be within 30 miles of store location for next-day delivery. Next-day service is subject to delivery availability and not available for Lowes.com orders. No deliveries on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. Additional fees may apply. US only. See store for details.
• Purchase of new water lines/ice maker connector required for reconnection service.
• Water shut-off valve must be within 6 feet of the appliance.
• Dishwasher installation sold separately for an additional fee. Call 1-866-678-2761 for more details.
• Purchase of new dishwasher connector hose required for reconnection service.
• Dryers require purchase of new electrical cord and dryer duct for reconnection. Lowe’s will not connect an existing cord to your new dryer.
• Ranges require purchase of a new 3 or 4 prong plug for reconnection. Lowe’s will not connect an existing cord to your new range.
• Purchase of a 3-prong plug may be required for houses built before 1996.
• Delivery teams cannot connect gas appliances. Installation services sold separately for an additional fee.
• Purchase of a new dryer duct required for reconnection service.
• Purchase of new LP conversion kit required for reconnection service.
• Purchase of new hoses required for reconnection service.