Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Lowe's reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted.
The best recipes often rely on a touch of know how with a dash of innovation. But innovative cooking goes far beyond the ingredients. Before you dream up your next recipe, imagine how a new oven range could take your skills to the next level. The latest stoves and ranges feature smarter, cutting-edge technologies that make preparing and enjoying meals much easier.
1. Bake a cake and a chicken at the same time. Consider a range with two separate ovens to cook multiple dishes at different temperatures at the exact same time.
2. Clean up quickly. Make cleaning easier with sealed cooktop burners, self-cleaning racks, dishwasher-safe knobs and grates, and a bake element that is hidden so it never gets dirty.
3. Boil water better. Induction cooktops can boil water in about half the time it takes for gas and radiant cooktops.
4. Keep cooked food warm. Some stovetops have warming zones that are designed to maintain foods at a serving temperature without cooking or boiling.
5. Turn your storage drawer into a warming oven. A special, low temperature feature maintains food at serving temperature without continuing to cook it.