Creating a beautiful deck is easy with help from Lowe's. That's why Lowe's offers materials from trusted names, like Top Choice Lumber. Our installers are accomplished professionals dedicated to the Lowe's Standard of courtesy and craftsmanship. After your project is complete, we ask you to grade their performance. That's how we identify and retain only the top installers. And it's why we are confident that your new deck will be built to the highest standards of quality.
Schedule Your In-Home Deck Installation Consultation*
*(currently available in most Lowe's stores – contact your local store for details)
When you schedule your in-home consultation with us, one of our experienced in-home project specialists will:
- Visit your home to determine the right combination of decking materials and installation services for your project and your budget
- Prepare an estimate with an all-inclusive price covering materials and labor
- Discuss financing options, including the Lowe's Project Card and credit options
- Coordinate the project management team that takes care of you and your decking installation from start to finish
Choose Your Materials and Design
Creating a beautiful deck is easy when you start with quality materials and designs.
Lowe's carries high-quality brands, such as Top Choice Lumber, ChoiceDek, and Trex.
- Our premium-grade, treated lumber carries a lifetime warranty against rot and decay. Every piece is carefully selected to be smooth, straight, and clean – all of which makes it perfect for your project.
- Constructed of plastic-encapsulated wood fibers, ChoiceDek looks great year after year without staining or waterproofing. It cuts like wood, but is splinter-free, waterproof, and carries a lifetime warranty against rot, decay, and termites.
- Forget about sanding and staining, and spend your time enjoying your deck with Trex's 25-year limited warranty against defects, such as warping, rotting, and splintering. Plus, no other composite can match Trex's natural look and soft, inviting feel. Choose from a broad range of colors, textures, and styles for unparalleled design flexibility.
We have a wide variety of deck designs ranging in size from 10' x 10' to 24' x 28'. A variety of shapes are also available to accommodate your space. Your project specialist will be happy to help you choose the one that best fits your home, your landscape, and your ideas.
Your Deck Installer Will:
- Arrange delivery of your materials
- Dig and pour footers and install posts
- Construct the deck frame with joists 16" on center
- Install decking boards perpendicular to the floor joists
- Install standard picket railings
- Clean up once the job is done
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
After all of the decisions are made, sit back and relax as our project management team handles your deck project from start to finish.
Lowe's will call back to make sure you are satisfied with the installation. If you're not satisfied with the service we provide for any reason, we'll make it right. Guaranteed.